On the 12 of December 2017, from 12:00 to 20:00, in accordance with the instruction of the President of the Russian Federation, all-Russian day for the reception of citizens will be held in the bodies of state power and local self-government of the Russian Federation. In the Ministry of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Tatarstan, the reception will be held at Kazan, Dzerzhinskaya St, 10. The competence of the Ministry of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Tatarstan includes the solution of the following issues:
1. Management of architectural work;
2. Urban development management within the limits of the granted authority;
3. Management of the safety of the hydraulic structures on the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan, with the exception of safety issues of the hydraulic structures, which are in municipal ownership;
4. Management of the building materials industry;
5. Construction management;
6. Management of ensuring the rights of citizens to housing and providing consumers with quality housing and communal services;
7. Creating conditions for the formation of housing markets, housing and communal services;
8. Management of ensuring the right of citizens to housing;
9. Supervision over the construction, reconstruction, overhaul of capital construction projects;
10. Control over ensuring the rights and legitimate interests of citizens and the state when providing housing and communal services to the population;
11. Management of the housing stock being in the state ownership of the Republic of Tatarstan.
12. Exercises the powers of the Russian Federation in the field of control over compliance by local governments with legislation on town-planning activities in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan.
13. Provides, in accordance with the legislation, the development and approval of estimated standards designed to determine the estimated cost of construction, reconstruction and repair in the Republic of Tatarstan.
Preliminary recording for the reception is by phone +7 (843) 231-14-10.