NEWS


25
September 2018
Tuesday

First and foremost, heat is supplied to kindergartens, schools, hospitals and social institutions. In Tatarstan, the heating season started. The heat in the batteries has already appeared among the residents of 28 municipalities of the republic, they will gradually connect all the regions of the Republic of Tatarstan. The Minister of Construction, Architecture and Housing of the Republic of Tatarstan Irek Fayzullin told journalists at a briefing. He noted that heat is recommended at home at an average daily temperature of 8 degrees for five days. Such a parameter has not yet been achieved in Tatarstan. However, if earlier it was an obligatory requirement, now the standard was abolished and the ministry recommended that heat is supplied to all regions of the republic. First of all, this concerns kindergartens, schools and part of residential buildings, the speaker emphasized. "Today, 28 municipalities have already made appropriate decisions. And 3.2 thousand apartment houses (19.5%), more than 900 kindergartens (50.6%), 668 schools (43%), as well as more than 1,500 objects of public health, culture, sports and social protection have already been provided with heat", - said Fayzullin. In conclusion, Fayzullin said that the republic's heat power engineers prepared for the coming winter all the 12 largest heat supply sources - Kazan TPP-1, TPP-2, TGK-16, TPP in Naberezhnye Chelny, TPP in Nizhnekamsk and Yelabuga, Zainskaya GRES and other facilities.


24
September 2018
Monday

On September 24, at the Millennium Square in Kazan, Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov and Minister of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Utilities of the republic Irek Faizullin handed in keys to new special equipment to Utilities of Tatarstan.

Tatarstan utilities received 46 special vehicles: dump trucks, motor graders and tractors. In total, the application for the purchase of special and communal equipment included 117 units of equipment, 28 of which had previously been provided to municipalities in 2018.

"Systematic work to update the car park of our utilities is carried out in the republic. Over 200 units of equipment were transferred before. About 80 KAMAZ vehicles were repaired. This work will be continued so that the people have a decent mood: roads were cleaned and repaired in time, necessary services were provided,” Minnikhanov said.

On September 21, speaking at a regional video-conference held by Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov with participation of Prime Minister of the republic Aleksey Pesoshin and all regions of the republic, Minister of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Utilities of the republic Irek Faizullin reported on the implementation capital repair programme of multi-apartment houses and social and cultural facilities in Tatarstan.


21
September 2018
Friday

Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev ordered 43 regions to allocate 4.9 billion rubles to create a comfortable environment in small towns and historic settlements. The corresponding document was published on Wednesday on the government website. "Subsidies in the amount of 4.9 billion rubles are distributed among 43 constituent entities of the Federation for the implementation of projects for the creation of a comfortable urban environment in 80 municipalities - the winners of the All-Russian competition of the best projects for creating a comfortable urban environment in small towns and historic settlements", - is said in the explanatory note to the order. In particular, Tatarstan will receive 905 million rubles, Nizhny Novgorod region - 325 million, and Kaliningrad - 315 million. Moscow region is allocated 250 million rubles, Rostov and Ryazan regions - 125 million, and Ingushetia, Karelia and Komi - 30 million.

In the program of overhaul repairing in the Chistopol district included 12 residential buildings, the cost of the repairing will be 105 million rubles. As RBC-Tatarstan was informed in the press service of Glavinveststroi RT, in the framework of capital repairs, houses will be repaired in Chistopol, as well as in the villages of Luch and Kargaly. "Complex repair in 2018 is provided for in all 12 apartment buildings. Internal engineering systems of a power supply, heat supply, water disposal, cold water supply systems will be repaired. It is also planned to repair roofs, facades, entrances and basements," - the press service said. In the period from 2008 to 2017, 248 apartment buildings have been overhauled in the Chistopol District, 500,000 square meters of housing and non-residential premises have been repaired, 26,0 thousand people have improved their living conditions, 1,3 billion rubles have been spent on capital repairs.


20
September 2018
Thursday

On the initiative of the Ministry of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Tatarstan, a seminar was held on the theme "New solutions and technologies in the construction industry". A unique opportunity to meet and discuss at the International Building Forum site was presented to students of specialized educational institutions, the professional community and business. As a special guest, the event was attended by the Permanent Representative of the Republic of Tatarstan in the Republic of Bashkortostan Ranel Zinatullin. Deputy Minister Ilshat Gimaev thanked the speakers and guests for their attention to the forum and participation in it. He recalled that the construction complex is an integral part of economic development and directly affects the quality of life of people. And in Tatarstan has already accumulated significant positive experience of socially-oriented state policy. There are many significant projects that contribute to improving the quality of life. So, in terms of housing construction, the republic confidently occupies a leading position - during the last 7 years it maintains annual input volumes at the level of 2.4 million square meters. In an informal atmosphere, business representatives told about their work, in particular about solutions in the field of insulation, protective coating and so on. Five speakers, no more than 10 minutes for the performance, an accessible and interesting presentation - the guests received great satisfaction from the seminar.


19
September 2018
Wednesday

Deputy Head of the Ministry of Construction of Tatarstan Ilshat Gimayev and Ildus Nasyrov, who oversee the construction, housing and communal services took part in the opening of the exhibition, presented awards to the workers of the branch and inspected the exposition. Deputy Minister Ilshat Gimayev welcomed the participants and guests of the 20th International Autumn Construction Forum and IX specialized exhibition "Pure Water. Kazan", stressed the importance of the events:" The International Construction Forum and the Congress "Clean Water" are rightfully considered important, notable events for the representatives of the construction complex and the sphere of housing and communal services, related industries and consumers. Annually the forum discusses current professional problems at a serious expert level, plans for the future are being built, which are primarily related to the active introduction of new technologies and innovative practices in the relevant industries. This approach fully meets the demands of the time". He also expressed confidence that the forum will serve a productive exchange of positive experiences and will take place in an atmosphere of creativity.

The Ministry of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Tatarstan has a hotline for receiving complaints and applications from the population on the problematic issues of heat start-up and taking measures to eliminate shortcomings. Aktanyshsky, Apastovsky, Muslyumovsky and Mamadyshsky districts have already submitted heat to social facilities. The standards for keeping the average daily temperature at 8 ° C for five days are recommendatory.  The heating season can be started earlier according to the applications of the population. Hot line telephone number : +7 (843) 231-14-10.


17
September 2018
Monday

The best project of reconstruction of the Volga embankment in Kazan will be chosen according to the results of the international architectural festival "Eco-Coast 2018", which will be held in Kazan from 4th to 6th of October. This was announced today at a press conference in the IA "Tatar-inform" by Deputy Minister of Construction, Architecture and Housing of the Republic of Tatarstan Vladimir Kudryashev. "The idea of organizing the festival in Kazan was put forward in November 2017 by the president of the Union of Architects of Russia Nikolai Shumakov after the next festival. Last year it was held in Nizhny Novgorod. Kazan is one of the Volga cities, we have vast territories in contact with water" - the speaker said. The festival "Eco-Bereg" is held since 2010 annually in September-October. Its founders are the Union of Architects of Russia and the Union of Moscow Architects. "In Kazan we have chosen for detailed transformations the territory from the River Port to the Kirov dam. As initial data, we gave the contestants a vast territory - from the so-called future of the Kazan financial district - Staro-Tatar settlement. This is a part of the cargo port and industrial areas. In the future, it is planned to reorganize these industrial sites, including Admiralty Sloboda. The participants of the contest are offered quite large areas,"- the deputy head of the Ministry of construction.

On September 15, speaking at a regional video-conference held by Tatarstan President Rustam Minnikhanov with participation of Prime Minister of the republic Aleksey Pesoshin and all regional municipalities in the Government House of the republic, the regional Minister of Construction, Architecture, Housing and Utilites Irek Faizullin reported that as of September 14, as many as 1,553,600 square meters of housing, which makes 64.7 per cent of the plan for the current year, have been commissioned in Tatarstan.

Presidential State Housing Fund of the republic has reported to the statistics agencies on 121 houses for 3,873 apartments with the total area of 212,800 square meters.

Faizullin continued that since the beginning of the current year the State Construction Inspectorate and State Labour Inspectorate of the republic have carried out 1037 inspections and issued 303 decisions on imposing fines for the sum of 11m 823 thousand roubles for violations of labour safety rules and regulations.


SUBSCRIBE FOR NEWS
All content on this site is licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International